Show us your breakfast, we'll show you your kitchen.
We are the architects focused on your needs.
Each project starts with what you need and how you live every day -
and ends up on the fact that after 20 years you're still happy with the results of our work.
mode:lina – founded in Poznań in 2009 by Paweł Garus and Jerzy Woźniak. Both of them were part of Liong Lie/123DV architectural studio in Rotterdam.
- - finalist of EuroShop RetailDesign Award 2015 for Ania Kruk Jewellery Boutique and Jabłka Adama
- - participation in the ranking of 16 The Best Architects under 40 in the
Tomorrow's Avant-garde? / mappublished by the Centre for Architecture and Design in Łódź
- - Honorary mention in FOORNI FEST for interior of Fiesta del Vino wine bar in
- - 1st place in Maciej Nowicki Awards
Architecture Innovativefor the pumping station in Piła
- - 1 st place in
ReVita Wielkopolsko!for the pumping station in Piła
- - 1 st place in Facade of the Year 2011 competition
- - 3 rd price in Polish Interiors 2011 competition organized by sztuka-wnetrza.pl interiors portal in the
- - 1 st place in FOORNI FEST competition for the best completed interior
- - Honorary mention in
ReVita Wielkopolsko!competition for the
- - Award of Arsenal
Extension Competition – competition for the reconstruction and expansion of buildings of Municipal GalleryArsenal" and Wielkopolska Military Museum and the passage in Poznan (2011)
- - Award in Future Generation award during arena DESIGN 2011
- - Grand Prix in 30th Edition of Maria Dokowicz Competition (2010)
- - 1st place in local edition
Action Creation!in Poznan (2010)
- Afficher l’ensemble des 25 prix
Concordia Design / CoOffice 01 (I Piętro), Zwierzyniecka 3